resizable dragable boxes (div,img, p)

GaRaGeD Style
Hi all

Is it possible to have draganddrop property on any arbitrary html element with dojo?? I mean like http://www.walterzorn.com/dragdrop/dragdrop_e.htm

I'm using dojo io, and was using some dnd from dojo too, but when incorporing another tool working with the walterzorn script MSIE fails to work properly, FF doesnt. I started thinking on porting the other tool to dojo, but there seems not to be any way to attach dnd to a div or img arbitrarelly, is it possible ?? and is it possible to set resize as keyboard event ? as the walterzorn tool too :-).

Thanks in advance

Max
p.d. I can work part with dojo part with the other tool, that's not a problem, just wondering if it is possible to do exactly the same with only dojo.