intern 4 w/ dojo 1

denov
all,

where would the be the best place to post a questions about getting
intern 4 and dojo 1 working together?  i think i'm having loader issues.

thanks,deno

--
www.fullstacksystems.com

Re: intern 4 w/ dojo 1

dylanks
Hi Deno,

For now, https://gitter.im/theintern/intern

Soon, also on Discourse, http://discourse.theintern.io/ (similar to what
we're setting up for Dojo at https://discourse.dojo.io/ ).

Note that this mailing list is going away soon, as we make the switch to
Discourse. (Though we will be keeping the archives of past questions
available for posterity)