iOS safari Click event not firing on plain HTML link inside of tooltipdialog

iOS safari Click event not firing on plain HTML link inside of tooltipdialog

Andrew Muraco
Hi,
I'm having problems getting "click" events to be fired on an iPad (iOS 9.2) in mobile safari for widgets & regular HTML links that are inside of a tooltipdialog's popup.

here's JSfiddle showing the problem (works on desktop, not iOS)

I'm very surprised that the standard browser handling of href isn't working, and suspect that my problems with widgets not getting click events is another manifestation of the same problem.

Is there a workaround or something wrong that I'm doing or is this a dojo bug?

Thanks,
Andrew

- Andrew