i cannot run the test file!

rynewood

When I run the test file “test_ResizeableTextarea.html”, which is in the directory of “dojo-0.1.0-ajax\tests\widget”,it shows the output below:

DEBUG: failed loading ..\..\src/widget/DragAndDrop.js with error: [TypeError: System can not find the specific resource ]

DEBUG: failed loading ..\..\src/widget.js with error: [TypeError: System can not find the specific resource ]

DEBUG: failed loading ..\..\src/__package__.js with error: [TypeError: System can not find the specific resource ]

DEBUG: failed loading ..\..\src.js with error: [TypeError: System can not find the specific resource ]

DEBUG: failed loading ..\..\__package__.js with error: [TypeError: System can not find the specific resource ]

<script type="text/javascript"> /* function upgradeTextareas(){ var TAs = document.body.getElementsByTagName("textarea"); for(var x=0; x<TAs.length; x++){ var tta = TAs[x]; if(!dojo.xml.htmlUtil.hasAttribute(tta, "dojoType")){ tta.setAttribute("dojoType", "resizabletextarea"); } } } dojo.event.connect("before", dojo.hostenv, "loaded", dj_global, "upgradeTextareas"); */ function pUpgrade(){ var pu = document.getElementById("pUpgrade"); var ra = dojo.widget.fromScript("ResizableTextarea", { allowResizeX: "false", "dojo:resizabletextarea": { nodeRef: pu, } }, pu); } dojo.event.connect(dojo.hostenv, "loaded", dj_global, "pUpgrade"); </script>

DEBUG: no tag handler registed for type: dojo:resizabletextarea

“.

Who can tell me why I cannot run this file correctly? .(I run this file on MSIE 6.0)

Re: i cannot run the test file!

Bill Keese-2
Unfortunatly resizableTextArea is broken (or maybe it was never
finished). Try running some of the other test files.

rynewood wrote:

> [...]
> et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit
> augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Lorem ipsum dolor sit
> amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod
> tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim
> ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit
> lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum
> iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat,
> vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan
> et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit
> augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi.
>
> DEBUG: no tag handler registed for type: dojo:resizabletextarea
>
> “.
>
> Who can tell me why I cannot run this file correctly? .(I run this

答复: i cannot run the test file!

rynewood
I have tried other test files and run correctly.
How can I fix the problem about the test file