dojox.layout.FloatingPane dock doesn't work at dojo1.9.0

dojox.layout.FloatingPane dock doesn't work at dojo1.9.0

SeanZhao
Today, try my project at dojo1.9.0 and found that FloatingPane dock doesn't work any more. The same code works perfect at dojo1.8.3.

Try dojo nightly test of test_floatingpane, it doesn't work either:

http://archive.dojotoolkit.org/nightly/dojotoolkit/dojox/layout/tests/test_FloatingPane.html

When you minimize those two dockable pane and they just disapperaed.

Try dojo 1.8 test of test_floatingpane, and it works:

http://download.dojotoolkit.org/release-1.8.0b1/dojo-release-1.8.0b1/dojox/layout/tests/test_FloatingPane.html

When you minimize the same two dockable pane and they docked at right screen.

I can't believe that such a fundamental function of FloatingPane will not being tested in a major release.

Re: dojox.layout.FloatingPane dock doesn't work at dojo1.9.0

PaulChristopher
That's true. Something seems to be broken with FloatingPane. You can file a ticket here: https://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/

I think it is important to have non-modal dialogs, too. I would even move FloatingPane to dijit core. With http://jqueryui.com/dialog, one can easily create non-modal and modal dialogs.

Re: dojox.layout.FloatingPane dock doesn't work at dojo1.9.0

tano
The templateString is wrong(dojo-dojo-attach-point instead of data-dojo-attach-point), so the containerNode is not created.