dojox.form.rating onChange fired twice

petrel
I found the onChange event was fired twice when I click the stars.
If you add a alert in onchange method in test_Rating.htm, you will found it.

This looks like a bug, and prevent me to make ajax calls in onchange fired.

Re: dojox.form.rating onChange fired twice

Kitson Kelly
If you think it is a bug, open a defect at http://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/

A working test case (e.g. JSFiddle) is usually appreciated.

On 11 October 2012 03:30, petrel <[hidden email]> wrote:
I found the onChange event was fired twice when I click the stars.
If you add a alert in onchange method in test_Rating.htm, you will found it.

This looks like a bug, and prevent me to make ajax calls in onchange fired.

Re: dojox.form.rating onChange fired twice

petrel
THanks, the jsfiddle example is here: http://jsfiddle.net/petrel/Ww3As/

Re: dojox.form.rating onChange fired twice

Nathaniel Mills
I added a reference to your example in the dojo bug tracker -- thanks for documenting the problem. I worked around it by recording the original value and comparing against the change event to identify and ignore the duplicate but this is not the right solution.