Quantcast

dojox/form/Uploader on iOS

Marchlewitz, Marius

Hi,

I am using dojox/form/Uploader to upload pictures from a webapplication.

This works well on IE, Edge and Chrome on Windows as well as with Edge on Windows Mobile.

It does not work at all on iOS. (Tested on iOS 9 and 10)

The uploader opens, I select some files for upload, but they are not added to the list of files to upload.

I debugged this and found that in Uploader.js, function _connectButton the ‘change’ event on this.inputNode is not executed on iOS.

It seems Safari does not support this event for <input=”file”>.

I tried forcing iframe and using different events, but did not get it to work.

Did some of you get it to work or does someone have an idea how to fix this?

Regards

Marius

_____________________________________

SALT Solutions GmbH
Marius Marchlewitz
Landsberger Straße 314
80687 München
DEUTSCHLAND

Fon:   +49 89 589772 7386
Fax:   +49 89 589772 7320
Mobil: +49 152 21839264
Mail:   [hidden email]

www.salt-solutions.de

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Bernhard Blüthner, Norbert H. Fiedler, Dieter Heyde
Sitz: München, AG München, HRB 146081