dojox.charting: How to keep smart label being displayed for slices with a value of zero?

dojox.charting: How to keep smart label being displayed for slices with a value of zero?

PaulChristopher
Slices are not drawn/displayed for slices with a value of 0. However the smart label is still displayed as an empty line without a legend/name. How can I keep dojox.charting from displaying this empty line?

Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Download http://archive.dojotoolkit.org/nightly/dojotoolkit/dojox/charting/tests/test_pie_smart_label.html

- In line 109, change y from 0.64 to 0.

- Run the test case. An empty line is displayed without the text "Egypt".

Re: dojox.charting: How to keep smart label being displayed for slices with a value of zero?

Christophe Jolif-2
Hi Paul,

Are you using 1.8? if yes this is the bug as the new omitLabels
property is set to false by default and should not avoid labels. Can
you please feel a trac ticket and let me know the number?

Christophe