dojotoolkit.org site problems and is there an offline dojo book?

dojotoolkit.org site problems and is there an offline dojo book?

mshirey
I'm trying to read a bit about creating my own widgets in 0.4 but I'm not having much luck at dojotoolkit.org.  Pages keep coming up completely blank.  Is there something wrong with the web site?

Are there downloadable versions of the dojo books?  Is there another resource someone could suggest for learning about creating your own widgets?  I was just getting started looking at the Note example in the dojo book when I started having problems with the site.  It was quite a bit more helpful than just looking at existing widget source.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you,

-- Matthew

Re: dojotoolkit.org site problems and is there an offline dojo book?

heronote