Quantcast

dojo question

Jonathan Vukadinovic

Hi!

I work at Teranet and we have an application that uses the dojo toolkit and I have an issue. Our application uses Arcgis javascript API for map services which in turn uses dojo framework which is version 1.10.4. We use the _Template.js module found in the dijit package in one of your modules and we get the following errors when the map is loaded in French:

TypeError: k(...) is undefined

Error: custom.MapContainer: parser returned unfilled promise (probably waiting for module auto-load), unsupported by _WidgetsInTemplateMixin. Must pre-load all supporting widgets before instantiation.

So interestingly, we can load the map in English no problems (we don’t get the error above), but there seems to be some sort of loading issue with the widgets when I try to load the map in French.

We are upgrading our application to use the dojo toolkit 1.10.4 version, because we were using 1.9.1 which is going out of support. For the same scenario, loading the map in French the 1.9.1 dojo version has no issues.

Do you have any idea why this is happening?

*** Note: I already contacted ESRI about the issue and they had no answer. This isn’t an Arcgis issue since it’s failing because of the _Template.js which comes from the dojo toolkit.

Thanks!

Jonathan Vukadinovic

Application Developer, CSP

Systems & Development

Teranet Inc.
123 Front Street West, Suite 700
Toronto, ON M5J 2M2
(416) 360-8863 x 2323

Cell: (416) 553-0439

Email: [hidden email]

Website:  www.teranet.ca

Flex is obselete

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.

Re: dojo question

theinnkeeper
That error means that there is a module/resource that your template uses that is has not been previously loaded(in a require).

All Widgets that you use in a template, have to be preLoaded

On Jul 21, 2016, at 2:16 PM, Jonathan Vukadinovic <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Dojo Toolkit: http://dojotoolkit.org/
Tutorials: http://dojotoolkit.org/documentation/

Re: dojo question

Jonathan Vukadinovic

I removed the lang=en. Apparently you shouldn’t set this in html page.

https://geonet.esri.com/thread/81475