dojo.io.iframe.send ignores method parameter?

dojo.io.iframe.send ignores method parameter?

Koya
Hi there,

It seems to me that regardless of the method: 'POST' that I pass in for my  dojo.io.iframe.send () call, it always issues a GET request instead of a POST.

How do I get it to send a POST request? Documentation says it uses POST by default, I tried removing the method parameter but same thing... any ideas?

Re: dojo.io.iframe.send ignores method parameter?

Karl Tiedt
Looking at the code in 1.7 (since you mention no version) it
definitely defaults to "post" are you passing in a form object? if
so... are you setting method on it?

Re: dojo.io.iframe.send ignores method parameter?

Koya
Sorry, I am using 1.6

I am not using a form object, I am simply sending it a content object... everything works fine, but it is ignoring my method parameter and always sending the request as a GET instead of a POST.

> Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 15:03:07 -0600

> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [Dojo-interest] dojo.io.iframe.send ignores method parameter?
>
> Looking at the code in 1.7 (since you mention no version) it
> definitely defaults to "post" are you passing in a form object? if
> so... are you setting method on it?
>
> -Karl Tiedt

Re: dojo.io.iframe.send ignores method parameter?

Koya
I created a JSFiddle test to show the issue

http://jsfiddle.net/Ayyoudy/J67hT/2/

Watch the network traffic with Chrome Developer Tools or Firebug and you'll see that it always uses GET instead of POST

From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: RE: [Dojo-interest] dojo.io.iframe.send ignores method parameter?
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 16:05:50 -0500