dijit editor indexsizeerror in ie11 using safepaste plugin

KVR

dijit editor indexsizeerror in ie11 using safepaste plugin

KVR
I am using Dijit editor and extraPlugins:['safepaste'] in my page.
When iam trying to paste the content into this editor second time in Ie11 iam getting Indexsize error.
This is issue is not happening when iam doing this in chrome or ie10.
Any suggestions or help regarding this?

Getting Index size Error in Editor.js file in the below
r.setStart(_2a,_29.startoffset)