dgrid extensions not working together (columnReorder and ColumnHider)

dgrid extensions not working together (columnReorder and ColumnHider)

tdstone281
Hi there

I am using columnReorder and ColumnHider together for a grid and the re-order is not working.  This is in dgrid version 1.0.0

Thanks!

--Teresa Underhill
903.356.6097

Re: dgrid extensions not working together (columnReorder and ColumnHider)

ed.hager
Hi Teresa,

The dgrid manual test pages have an example of using ColumnReorder and ColumnHider:

 Sometimes the order that you apply the dgrid mixins makes a difference.

Ed