Where is dojotoolkit.org

dolot
For the last day or so every time I try to go to dojotoolkit.org for assistance, I get 'page cannot be displayed'.  Has this website been taken down?

Re: Where is dojotoolkit.org

Karl Tiedt
Works for me... http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/dojotoolkit.org.html also do not report any recent down time.

-Karl Tiedt

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 7:47 AM, dolot <[hidden email]> wrote:
For the last day or so every time I try to go to dojotoolkit.org for
assistance, I get 'page cannot be displayed'.  Has this website been taken
down?

RE: Where is dojotoolkit.org

dolot

Very strange… whether I go to it via google search or by typing the url in directly, I still get the same response.  I see where the isitdownrightnow website shows it as up, but I can’t see it from my computer.

Have a great day!

Dave Southern

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 7:47 AM, dolot <[hidden email]> wrote:

For the last day or so every time I try to go to dojotoolkit.org for
assistance, I get 'page cannot be displayed'.  Has this website been taken
down?

http://dojo-toolkit.33424.n3.nabble.com/Where-is-dojotoolkit-org-tp4006548p4006549.html

To unsubscribe from Where is dojotoolkit.org, click here.
NAML

Re: Where is dojotoolkit.org

dylanks
We get a ton of attempts to attack our services, and have some automated
mechanisms in place that sometimes err on the side of preventing abuse.
My guess is that your IP has been mistakenly blocked.

I'll reach out directly to get your details so we can resolve this if
this is indeed what is happening.

on 11/10/15, 12:09 (GMT-07:00) dolot said the following:

> Very strange… whether I go to it via google search or by typing the url
> in directly, I still get the same response.  I see where the
> isitdownrightnow website shows it as up, but I can’t see it from my
> computer.
>

> Have a great day!
>
> Dave Southern

Dylan Schiemann
SitePen, Inc.
Dojo, Intern, and ES6/TypeScript workshops in the US, Canada, and
Europe: http://www.sitepen.com/workshops/
http://www.sitepen.com/