Ways of getting the DragObject during the onDragStart event?

Ways of getting the DragObject during the onDragStart event?

Aleksandras Skrynikovas-3
Hi, I'm new to Dojo, and I need to find a way to get a reference to the
currently dragged object when the onDragStart event is fired.
Now the onDragStart method cannot take an event parameter, so I need to
find a walkaround. Any ideas?

Thanks
Alex

Re: Ways of getting the DragObject during the onDragStart event?

dreamfactory
This code will help you...

dojo.connect(sourceNode, "onDndStart", function(source, nodes, copy)
{
        console.log('It will give you object of source which provides items', source);
        console.log('It will give you array of list of transferred items', nodes);
        console.log('It will give you boolean copy items, if true, move items otherwise', copy);
});

Mithlesh Kumar
Senior Web Engineer,
Ramanan Corporation