Validate two textbox have the same text (for password confirm or email confirm)

Validate two textbox have the same text (for password confirm or email confirm)

ReynierPM
Hi:
I'm newbiew with Dojo. Before all say that this library is amazing but have a lot of problems with documentation. Since my strong part is not Javascript then sometimes I have doubts or problems. Right now I need validate two textbox and as message title said for password confirm or email confirm or something like that. Can any help me?

Salu2
ReynierPM | 5to. Ing Informática

Re: Validate two textbox have the same text (for password confirm or email confirm)

Egor Margineanu
Take a look at dojo.validate. Also you should in tests folder of your dojo build.

On 9/30/06, ReynierPM <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi:
I'm newbiew with Dojo. Before all say that this library is amazing but have a lot of problems with documentation. Since my strong part is not Javascript then sometimes I have doubts or problems. Right now I need validate two textbox and as message title said for password confirm or email confirm or something like that. Can any help me?

Salu2
ReynierPM | 5to. Ing Informática

Dojo FAQ: <a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://dojo.jot.com/FAQ" target="_blank">http://dojo.jot.com/FAQ
Dojo Book: <a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://manual.dojotoolkit.org/DojoDotBookDojo-interest@dojotoolkit.org" target="_blank"> http://manual.dojotoolkit.org/DojoDotBook
Dojo-interest@...

Egor Margineanu
Lotus Notes/Domino Developer
e-mail: [hidden email]
phone: +373-691-73-546
skype: egor_margineanu

Re: Validate two textbox have the same text (for password confirm or email confirm)

ReynierPM
Well I search in "demos" folder an also in "src" but I can't find anything that help me.
Regards,

Dojo FAQ: <a href="http://dojo.jot.com/FAQ" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">http://dojo.jot.com/FAQ
Dojo Book: <a href="http://manual.dojotoolkit.org/DojoDotBookDojo-interest@dojotoolkit.org" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)"> http://manual.dojotoolkit.org/DojoDotBook
Dojo-interest@...

--
Egor Margineanu
Lotus Notes/Domino Developer
e-mail: [hidden email]
phone: +373-691-73-546
skype: egor_margineanu
Dojo FAQ: <a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://dojo.jot.com/FAQ" target="_blank">http://dojo.jot.com/FAQ
Dojo Book: <a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://manual.dojotoolkit.org/DojoDotBookDojo-interest@dojotoolkit.org" target="_blank"> http://manual.dojotoolkit.org/DojoDotBook
Dojo-interest@...

Salu2
ReynierPM | 5to. Ing Informática

Re: Validate two textbox have the same text (for password confirm or email confirm)

Karl Tiedt
tests are under /tests/* which are w here developers make test pages
to make sure all the featuers of the Dojo featuers work correctly.

On 10/1/06, ReynierPM <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Well I search in "demos" folder an also in "src" but I can't find anything
> that help me.
> Regards,
>
> 2006/9/30, Egor Margineanu < [hidden email]>:
> > Take a look at dojo.validate. Also you should in tests folder of your dojo
> build.
> >

> > On 9/30/06, ReynierPM < [hidden email] > wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi:
> > > I'm newbiew with Dojo. Before all say that this library is amazing but
> have a lot of problems with documentation. Since my strong part is not
> Javascript then sometimes I have doubts or problems. Right now I need
> validate two textbox and as message title said for password confirm or email
> confirm or something like that. Can any help me?
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > --
> > > Salu2
> > > ReynierPM | 5to. Ing Informática
> > >

> > --
> > Egor Margineanu
> > Lotus Notes/Domino Developer
> > e-mail: [hidden email]
> > phone: +373-691-73-546
> > skype: egor_margineanu

> Salu2
> ReynierPM | 5to. Ing Informática

Re: Validate two textbox have the same text (for password confirm or email confirm)

ReynierPM
Yes I view that directory in my Dojo folder but I can't see any relation with Validators

2006/9/30, Karl Tiedt <[hidden email]>:
tests are under /tests/* which are w here developers make test pages
to make sure all the featuers of the Dojo featuers work correctly.

On 10/1/06, ReynierPM <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Well I search in "demos" folder an also in "src" but I can't find anything
> that help me.
> Regards,
>
> 2006/9/30, Egor Margineanu < [hidden email]>:
> > Take a look at dojo.validate. Also you should in tests folder of your dojo
> build.
> >

> > On 9/30/06, ReynierPM < [hidden email] > wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi:
> > > I'm newbiew with Dojo. Before all say that this library is amazing but
> have a lot of problems with documentation. Since my strong part is not
> Javascript then sometimes I have doubts or problems. Right now I need
> validate two textbox and as message title said for password confirm or email
> confirm or something like that. Can any help me?
> > > Regards,

> > > --
> > > Salu2
> > > ReynierPM | 5to. Ing Informática
> > >

> > --
> > Egor Margineanu
> > Lotus Notes/Domino Developer
> > e-mail: [hidden email]
> > phone: +373-691-73-546

> > skype: egor_margineanu

> Salu2
> ReynierPM | 5to. Ing Informática

Salu2
ReynierPM | 5to. Ing Informática

Re: Validate two textbox have the same text (for password confirm or email confirm)

Karl Tiedt
/tests/widget/test_Validate.html I believe?

Re: Validate two textbox have the same text (for password confirm or email confirm)

ArvinBoggs
thanx for the info.
I found it as
\dijit\tests\form\test_validate.html