Tooltip in dialog (both fetched from external file.

Tooltip in dialog (both fetched from external file.

nimoke
Hello

I have using 2 days to find a solution for my problem, so now i hope that you can help me in here. Im in a situation where i want to open an external file in a dialog box. In that dialog box, i would then like to open another external file in a tooltip. Visually its like this:

I have tried so many other solutions before i found this, and nothing have worked. Is it possible to do what i request above with dojo? And if so, can you explain how? :)