There are some space area in dojox.grid.EnhancedGrid and when too many rows in datagrid and move down.

There are some space area in dojox.grid.EnhancedGrid and when too many rows in datagrid and move down.

helloworld
This post was updated on .
when there are too many rows and scroll down, there are some space area in datagrid.
please refer to pic below.

Due to autoHeight:true 's bug, please refer to http://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/ticket/15147
we change autoHeight:50, but we got the issue above.

test env on Firefox

Do you have any idea?

Thanks.

Re: There are some space area in dojox.grid.EnhancedGrid when scroll row too fast.

zhuxw
Hi, this is a known issue and has been fixed in 1.6 (or 1.7? I'm not sure). And there's way to avoid this: set keepRows to a large value, so that the page count (keepRows / rowsPerPage) can be large enough to fill the whole grid.

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 9:56 PM, helloworld <[hidden email]> wrote:
when moving rows too fast, there are some space area in datagrid.
please refer to pic below.
http://dojo-toolkit.33424.n3.nabble.com/file/n3905397/datagrid.jpg

Due to autoHeight:true 's bug, please refer to
http://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/ticket/15147
we change autoHeight:50, but we got the issue above.

test env on Firefox

Do you have any idea?

Thanks.

Best Regards
Oliver

Re: There are some space area in dojox.grid.EnhancedGrid when scroll row too fast.

helloworld
Thanks for your reply, I will try your solution.

but I used dojo1.7.2, seems this issue is not solved. :-(

BTWY, Do you know the issue of http://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/ticket/15147 ?