Quantcast

The Dijit CheckBox Tree: cbtree

vvoovv
Hi!

I'd like to announce "The Dijit CheckBox Tree" package hosted on github under the name cbtree:

Take look at a comprehensive online demo to get an idea what the cbtree package is:

The demo illustrates the CheckBox Tree configurable properties, the tree styling API, drag and drop feature and the extended store model API.

The package is fully based on AMD syntax. Comprehensive documentation, tests and demos are provided.
The package is also listed on http://packages.dojofoundation.org/ under the name cbtree.

The author of the package is Peter Jekel. He submitted a Dojo Foundation CLA (his username is peterj) and distributes the cbtree under the Dojo licenses.

Bugs can be submitted on the cbtree github repo: https://github.com/pjekel/cbtree/issues
You might want to read and send a comment to the Peter's blog post explaining in details how the Tree works:

Finally, you might ask: Why are you making the announcement instead of Peter and what is your relation to the cbtree?
Peter's position is "The work should speak for itself". I've been using the cbtree with my geographical package djeo: https://github.com/vvoovv/djeo/wiki/OpenStreetMap-Explorer

Best regards,
Vladimir Elistratov

Re: The Dijit CheckBox Tree: cbtree

vtsuper
this is a great news for Dojo user!!!
will it become one of the official package just like dojo cal???

Re: The Dijit CheckBox Tree: cbtree

HamptonNorth
I've used this package and it's been rock solid. Thanks to Peter

Re: The Dijit CheckBox Tree: cbtree

grutta
Hi, I'm new in Dojo. Do you know how I can refresh the content of a CBTree? I've tried but always return the previous checked values.
Thanks.
Sorry for my bad english :P

Re: The Dijit CheckBox Tree: cbtree

lnwpen88