Spinner background color varies

Sells, Fred
when I check the nightly tests at the url below
http://archive.dojotoolkit.org/nightly/tests/widget/test_Spinner.html

some spinners have a green background while others have white;  I don't see
anything in the source to cause this.  What am I missing?

The information contained in this message may be privileged and / or
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
immediately by replying to this message and deleting the material from any
computer.

Re: Spinner background color varies

iTorrey
Administrator
Green is from the validation widget on that input. If you enter an incorrect value it will turn red.