Quantcast

Slideshow question

Rob Hudson-2
I recently saw the posting to a presentation built with Dojo:
http://dylan.io/rwa/

While watching it and viewing the source I had the idea that I can use
this idea to build something similar for the company I work for.  For my
idea to work, however, I would need the ability to jump to other slides
out of sequence via links.  Is this possible?

Where can I find out more about how to build these types of presentations?

Thanks,
Rob

Re: Slideshow question

iTorrey
Administrator
Mouse over the blue strip at the bottom and you'll get a drop down with a list of each slide so you can jump around at will