SitePen dgrid renderRow with renderCell

Rowe, James

All,

Has anyone used renderRow to generate targetable stacked cells?

Goal is to have one ‘row’ with stacked cells on right column

Effect I’m trying to reproduce is “multi row” concept

http://www.igniteui.com/grid/multi-row-layout

http://wijmo.com/blog/introducing-multirow-grid-functionality-wijmo-enterprise/

Sample data

[

{vehicle: ‘car’, options: {cylinders: 8, doors: 4, color: red} },

{vehicle: ‘bus’, options: {cylinders: 6, doors: 2, color: yellow} },

]

Sample output

Vehicle | Option Name | Option Value

===================================

CAR | Cylinders | 8

    | Doors | 4

    | Color | red

Bus | Cylinders | 6

    | Doors | 2

    | Color | yellow

Thanks! I’ll be working on something hopefully fruitful.

--

James Rowe

Developer, Paychex Inc.

[hidden email]

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify your representative immediately and delete this message from your computer. Thank you.