Quantcast

Show/Hide calendars in DojoX/Calendar

Harry Devine

I'm tryng to create a calendar section of a site I'm building, and I'm following the example found here: http://demos.dojotoolkit.org/demos/calendar/.  In the example when the user unchecks Calendar 1 or Calendar 2, those calendar events are shown or hidden.  I can't seem to find in the code how this is done.  I know I can catch the change event from the check box click, but what function or property do I have to set/clear to show or hide, for example, any events that are for Calendar 1?

Thanks,

Harry

Re: Show/Hide calendars in DojoX/Calendar

Harry Devine

Anyone have any ideas?  I'm really stumped here. Need to get this working.

Harry

Get Outlook for Android