Quantcast

Serving dojo mobile - bluehost server 'Not Acceptable' problem

Serving dojo mobile - bluehost server 'Not Acceptable' problem

kenfeldt
I have moved development to use the dojo libraries onto my servers rather than the google servers. There are no problems using my local ubunut/apache server, but when I move the dojo code to a bluehost server, the server complains about _ExecScriptMixin.js -- giving me a Not Acceptable (406) error. None of the 'typical solutions' seem to make sense (about accept and Content-type settings) as it's just a javascript file. The specific message being returned by bluehost/apache is 'An appropriate representation of the requested resource could not be found on this server. This error was generated by Mod Security'. This fails for both 1.12 and 1.11 builds. (Didn't try others).

Has this happened to anyone else? Where is the magic web page that tells me how to fix this?

Thanks

--
Electric Book Company, LLC
Turning Content Into Community