Scrollable Pane Error New Chrome

theinnkeeper
Something seems have changed, and transitioning to pages with scrollable panes is failing its call back.
The error is  h.doc.getCSSCanvasContext is not a function and happens when the scrollable pane calls its createRoundMask function.

In our app it break navigation since we use the page transition to create history for the app.
With this error, transition call backs never return.

Re: Scrollable Pane Error New Chrome

theinnkeeper
Looks like it was removed from chrome.
This will be a problem for ScrollableView/ScrollablePane

https://github.com/dart-lang/co19/issues/19

Re: Scrollable Pane Error New Chrome

Kenneth G. Franqueiro
I suspect you're not using Dojo 1.10; can you try with that?  It looks
like prior to 1.10, this function was used unconditionally in
dojox/mobile/_maskUtils, but in 1.10 it shouldn't be used if it doesn't
exist.

--Ken

On 2/22/2016 9:00 AM, theinnkeeper wrote:

> Looks like it was removed from chrome.
> This will be a problem for ScrollableView/ScrollablePane
>
> https://github.com/dart-lang/co19/issues/19

Re: Scrollable Pane Error New Chrome

theinnkeeper
Thanks,
Im using IBM Worklight 6.1, it comes with a pre-built 1.9 version of dojo.
Will have to find a way to build it in, dont think android likes _ named files.

Re: Scrollable Pane Error New Chrome

mortelee
Hi

We have similar problems. When adding a scrollablepane to a tooltipdialog, the tooltip dialog dissapears when we start scrolling in the scrollable pane.

We are using dojo 1.10.3 icw chrome v48.

regards

Marco

Re: Scrollable Pane Error New Chrome

theinnkeeper
For we now just overwrote the createRoundMask.  Cant really tell the diff on the scroll bar.

require(['dojox/mobile/_maskUtils'], function(maskUtils){maskUtils.createRoundMask = function(){}});

Re: Scrollable Pane Error New Chrome

toccidiogo
Hi, I'm having the same issue. And using worklight 6.2. Did you fix this issue? how?