Querying dgrid using RegExp

Harry Devine

I have a column in one of our dGrids called age, which is the user account age.  What I'm trying to do is filter the grid to show only those users who's account has been expired between 1 and 30 days.  But the grid always repaints with no data.  Here's how I'm trying to filter the data (I am currently using Dojo 1.12.2 and dGrid 0.3.17; haven't made the jump to dStore and dGrid 1.1.0 on this project yet):

this.userGrid.set("query", {age: new RegExp("\b(\d[1-30])\b")});

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Harry