Pure JS Input Masks - integration with dijit ValidationTextBox [RESOLVED]

Pure JS Input Masks - integration with dijit ValidationTextBox [RESOLVED]

tsemachh
This post was updated on .
Hi

We came up lately with simple and elegant solution for integrating Input Masks with dijit we handle:
- Masking key strokes of non valid input
- Allow automatic completion of place holders in the mask.
This mixin can be embeded in any input which extends ValidationTextbox
dmask.txt
How to use:
- if you do nothing then we block any key stroke which will not be a valid sub set with current text
- if you add to your widget a mask for example date:
mask:"99/99/9999"
Then keying 010100 will auto complete the place Holders to 01/01/2000

You are welcome to take ,integrate , improve or whatever convinient with you.

Tsemach