PasswordValidator and CSS formatting

Harry Devine
I have some CSS that displays my controls in a table format (instead of using html <table> tags).  The normal dijit controls are OK, but the 2 controls that I have using dojox/form/PasswordValidator don't render correctly.  I have a jsfiddle to illustrate the issue here:

Can anyone see why the display is off?

Thanks,
Harry

Re: PasswordValidator and CSS formatting

Karl Tiedt
table layouts are tricky... you are kind of breaking your table markup with this:

cartsAddAccountTableColumn <--- in the middle of your rows and then nested rows inside this... That would be my guess, I am still playing with it to see if a CSS tweak will work or not.

-Karl Tiedt

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 12:07 PM, Harry Devine <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have some CSS that displays my controls in a table format (instead of using html <table> tags).  The normal dijit controls are OK, but the 2 controls that I have using dojox/form/PasswordValidator don't render correctly.  I have a jsfiddle to illustrate the issue here:

Can anyone see why the display is off?

Thanks,
Harry

Re: PasswordValidator and CSS formatting

Karl Tiedt
Well stumbled across that quicker than I expected,

making your password valdiator a "table-row-group" will fix the layout, but it klils some of the whitespace  between the labels and the inputs, which is probably much easier to address ;)

-Karl Tiedt

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 12:22 PM, Karl Tiedt <[hidden email]> wrote:
table layouts are tricky... you are kind of breaking your table markup with this:

cartsAddAccountTableColumn <--- in the middle of your rows and then nested rows inside this... That would be my guess, I am still playing with it to see if a CSS tweak will work or not.

-Karl Tiedt

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 12:07 PM, Harry Devine <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have some CSS that displays my controls in a table format (instead of using html <table> tags).  The normal dijit controls are OK, but the 2 controls that I have using dojox/form/PasswordValidator don't render correctly.  I have a jsfiddle to illustrate the issue here:

Can anyone see why the display is off?

Thanks,
Harry

Re: PasswordValidator and CSS formatting

Harry Devine
Fantastic!  That works much better.  Thank you so much for the help!  I'll read up on table-row-group to see why that worked, but it's all good now.

Much appreciated!
Harry