Online Dojo workshops

dylanks
Our team at SitePen loves to teach Dojo, but due to the laws of physics,
we can't be in every city at once. While we promise to continue
exploring cloning and manipulating space-time, our interim solution is
to offer specially crafted Dojo workshops online:
http://www.sitepen.com/workshops/index.html?series=Online-03-2015

If you are familiar with our training, note that these workshops are a
streamlined and simplified version of the workshops we offer in person,
and are primarily focused on using Dojo core, Dijit, and dgrid.

Dylan Schiemann
SitePen, Inc.
Dojo workshops in the US, Canada, and Europe:
http://www.sitepen.com/workshops/
SitePen Insider: http://sitepen.com/insider/
http://www.sitepen.com/

Re: Online Dojo workshops

wagner

my apologies, but I have to ask it: is there a way for who have no money?

Best Regards

Wagner França Marques
954731643
970768470