Offline API

rich.young

Hi,

i have some HTML that links to http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/dojo/1.6.1/dojo/dojo.xd.js where there are lots of registered module paths. the machine that runs the web page however doesnt have internet access as its a secure build

How could i build all the references into an offline local store?

Regards,

Richard

This email contains BT information, which may be privileged or confidential. It's meant only for the individual(s) or entity named above. If you're not the intended recipient, note that disclosing, copying, distributing or using this information is prohibited.

If you've received this email in error, please let me know immediately on the email address above. Thank you. We monitor our email system, and may record your emails.

British Telecommunications plc
Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England no: 1800000

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thank you

smime.p7s (10K) Download Attachment

Re: Offline API

dylanks
Hi Richard,

With this fairly old version of Dojo, it's possible but non-trivial
(it's a bit easier with newer versions of Dojo, which doesn't really
help you here). Basically it would involve some combination of
LocalStorage/IndexedDB, some tweaks to the loader, and a few other
options. The approach really depends as well on which browser versions
you intend to support.

There are also commercial support options available by SitePen (
http://sitepen.com/support/ ) if you need assistance with this, as I
expect there's a fair amount of effort involved here.