OT: Lunch

Josh Reed-3
I'm at the Moscone Center in San Fransisco all this week for a
conference, so if anybody on the list is in the area and wants to
catch lunch, let me know.

Thanks,
Josh

Re: OT: Lunch

Alex Russell
On Monday 05 December 2005 9:11 pm, Josh Reed wrote:
> I'm at the Moscone Center in San Fransisco all this week for a
> conference, so if anybody on the list is in the area and wants to
> catch lunch, let me know.

I work from SF on Wed and live walking distance from Moscone. I'd love
to meet up. Just gotta be back for the 2pm IRC meeting = )

Regards

--
Alex Russell
[hidden email] BE03 E88D EABB 2116 CC49 8259 CF78 E242 59C3 9723

Re: OT: Lunch

Bob Ippolito

On Dec 5, 2005, at 9:37 PM, Alex Russell wrote:

> On Monday 05 December 2005 9:11 pm, Josh Reed wrote:
>> I'm at the Moscone Center in San Fransisco all this week for a
>> conference, so if anybody on the list is in the area and wants to
>> catch lunch, let me know.
>
> I work from SF on Wed and live walking distance from Moscone. I'd love
> to meet up. Just gotta be back for the 2pm IRC meeting = )

I should be able to do wed near the Moscone too, want to set
something up?

-bob

Re: OT: Lunch

Josh Reed-3
Wednesday around lunch works for me.  Let me know what time works
best, I can sneak away any time.

Josh

On 12/6/05, Bob Ippolito <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Dec 5, 2005, at 9:37 PM, Alex Russell wrote:
>
> > On Monday 05 December 2005 9:11 pm, Josh Reed wrote:
> >> I'm at the Moscone Center in San Fransisco all this week for a
> >> conference, so if anybody on the list is in the area and wants to
> >> catch lunch, let me know.
> >
> > I work from SF on Wed and live walking distance from Moscone. I'd love
> > to meet up. Just gotta be back for the 2pm IRC meeting = )
>
> I should be able to do wed near the Moscone too, want to set
> something up?
>
> -bob

Re: OT: Lunch

Brian Douglas Skinner
I'm in San Francisco too.  Lunch near Moscone on Wednesday would be great.

- brian

Josh Reed wrote:

> Wednesday around lunch works for me.  Let me know what time works
> best, I can sneak away any time.
>
> Josh
>
> On 12/6/05, Bob Ippolito <[hidden email]> wrote:

>>>I work from SF on Wed and live walking distance from Moscone. I'd love
>>>to meet up. Just gotta be back for the 2pm IRC meeting = )
>>
>>I should be able to do wed near the Moscone too, want to set
>>something up?
>>
>>-bob

Re: OT: Lunch

Alex Russell
I'm inviting everyone who has responded to a Renkoo event for this where
we can pick a place. Please mail me to be added.

On Monday 05 December 2005 9:11 pm, Josh Reed wrote:

> I'm at the Moscone Center in San Fransisco all this week for a
> conference, so if anybody on the list is in the area and wants to
> catch lunch, let me know.
>
> Thanks,
> Josh

Alex Russell
[hidden email] BE03 E88D EABB 2116 CC49 8259 CF78 E242 59C3 9723
[hidden email]  F687 1964 1EF6 453E 9BD0 5148 A15D 1D43 AB92 9A46

Re: OT: Lunch

Brad Neuberg
Hi folks; Renkoo just spins endlessly when I go to the Dojo lunch link. Does anyone have the details on where and when we are meeting today for lunch?

Best,
  Brad