MenuBar2: Automatically expanding MenuBarItem w/o user click?

MenuBar2: Automatically expanding MenuBarItem w/o user click?

Michael Prichard
How do I set it up to display submenu's if they exist while the user hovers over the menubar item?  I am using this widget as a website's navigation bar.

Thanks,
Michael

Re: MenuBar2: Automatically expanding MenuBarItem w/o user click?

doedeljan
any solution ?

Re: MenuBar2: Automatically expanding MenuBarItem w/o user click?

plumbingarv123