How to get correct value when alwaysEditing = true in EnhancedGrid

How to get correct value when alwaysEditing = true in EnhancedGrid

Yongxin Li
Hi,
I use dojo 1.7.2 and need to make some fields in EnhancedGrid always rendering editable widgets. So I set alwaysEditing = true in the grid layout. However after I set value using widgets inside, I cannot get the updated value from grid.
I put a simple example here.  The style has some problem but I think it's enough for showing issues. Am I using it wrong?
Please help, thanks very much.
Thanks,
Chris

Re: How to get correct value when alwaysEditing = true in EnhancedGrid

zhuxw
Hi, this seems a bug. I've reported a defect to dojo trac for you:  http://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/ticket/15048

I put a simple example  http://jsfiddle.net/AsYWR/33/ here .  The style has
some problem but I think it's enough for showing issues. Am I using it
wrong?
Please help, thanks very much.

-----
Thanks,