Google Summer of Code 2016

Karl Tiedt
[note: dojo-contribs is BCC'd in this email so that replies only go to *one* list]

Dylan is hoping to get several of our projects into GSoC this year under the jQuery Foundation application, I am reaching out on behalf of Dylan and Jörn (from jQuery Foundation) as an intermediary for our community, to gauge interest in mentors both from our contributors and our users, as when we were active in GSoC we did have a handful of users that like to be actively involved.

If you are interested in participating, in any capacity, please let us know. We will need mentors, Dojo specific project ideas and of course students once we get to that point.

As always, if you have questions or concerns, feel free to ping me directly at any time on this account.