Getting number of dstore items

Harry Devine
How do I retrieve the number of items retrieved in a dstore object?  In
the older dojo stores, at least in my original code, I could call
store.query().total to get that, but the same call in the new
dstore/RequestMemory returns undefined.  I can't seem to find it in the
docs.

Thanks,

Harry

Re: Getting number of dstore items

dylanks
It's totalLength in dstore... also keep in mind that it is async.

on 3/30/17, 17:55 (GMT-07:00) Harry Devine said the following:

> How do I retrieve the number of items retrieved in a dstore object?  In
> the older dojo stores, at least in my original code, I could call
> store.query().total to get that, but the same call in the new
> dstore/RequestMemory returns undefined.  I can't seem to find it in the
> docs.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Harry

Re: Getting number of dstore items

Harry Devine
I tried that and it didn't work.   I got "undefined" in the debugger:  store.getLength.

Harry

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 30, 2017, at 11:53 PM, Dylan Schiemann <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> It's totalLength in dstore... also keep in mind that it is async.
>
> on 3/30/17, 17:55 (GMT-07:00) Harry Devine said the following:
>> How do I retrieve the number of items retrieved in a dstore object?  In
>> the older dojo stores, at least in my original code, I could call
>> store.query().total to get that, but the same call in the new
>> dstore/RequestMemory returns undefined.  I can't seem to find it in the
>> docs.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Harry
>>
> --