First orientation not detected in dojox.mobile

First orientation not detected in dojox.mobile – I use Phonegap to create a 'native' app for iOS + Android. In it I use a FixedSplitter enabled with ScreenSizeAware. The first device orientatio...
Hi, I tried to reproduce using dojox/mobile/tests/test_ScreenSizeAware-demo-prop.html (which contains a FixedSplitter) in Dojo 1.8.1 + Cordov...
Hi, Sorry for waiting so long with a reply. However, I did find something strange: I was able to reproduce the effect in iOS Safari, but it...
Hi, For some reason I do not reproduce on either iPad iOS 6.0 simulator nor actual iPad 4 iOS 6.0.1. My test sequence: 1. Clear cache (Settin...
Hi Adrian, Thank you for bearing with me. Trying more, I can actually get it to go wrong more often, especially when I rotate the device qui...
Ok I copied (parts of dojo) to my own webspace and added some comments in dojox/mobile/common.js . Please check http://www.jan.misker.nl/dojo-tes...
Jan, I finally reproduced! (well, not sure if it's good or a bad news in general, but at least you'll feel less alone ;-) ...) More exactly,...
Hi Adrian, Good :) Indeed I feel less alone. I am guessing it happens in my Cordova app because I do a bit more stuff when resizing, i.e. it's ...
Here it is: http://trac.dojotoolkit.org/ticket/16490 Thanks, Adrian 2012/12/19 Jan Misker <jan@...> > Hi Adrian, > > Goo...
Jan, In my testing, the issue you raised goes away by applying this patch: http://trac.dojotoolkit.org/attachment/ticket/16658/patch16658.patc...
Hi Jan , I can reproduce also easily on my iPhone 4S running iOS 6(latest) Only a few orientation changes and it doesn't scale as intended . HTH...