FilteringSelect with multiple select?

sharath-2
Hi All,

   I'm having below HTML code

Cars:

<select size="4" multiple>

<option value="volvo">Volvo</option>

<option value="saab">Saab</option>

<option value="mercedes">Mercedes</option>

<option value="audi">Audi</option>

</select>

  This code will display 4 options and allows multiple selection.

  I'd like to implement same funtionality with FilteringSelect, whether this is possible? if possible then how to declare FilteringSelect ? When we have multiple FilteringSelect selected then how to read these selected values?

  If this is not possible with FilteringSelect, please let me know which widget I need to use for this functionality.

  Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sharath.

Re: FilteringSelect with multiple select?

sharath-2
Come across this test page in dojo

 I need same kind of functionality but this is using HTML <select> tag, here I need FilteringSelect (when user enters something it should filter values) both in right and left side HTML <select> boxes.

  Can anyone please give me how to do this.

  Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sharath.

Re: FilteringSelect with multiple select?

sharath-2
Hi All,

   Can you please check this and let me know how to resolve...

Thanks,
Sharath.

Re: FilteringSelect with multiple select?

sharath-2
Hi Peter,

   Can anyone please suggest me how to develop this requirement? whether this is possible in Dojo?

   Need your suggestions to develop this component.

Thanks,
Sharath.

Re: FilteringSelect with multiple select?

elombashy
This post was updated on .