Extended Select row and non-contiguous select

Extended Select row and non-contiguous select

Franc23
Hi,

I don't understand why ctrl+click and shift+click in the module extendedSelect.Cell don't do the same thing as in the module extendedSelect.Row.

I want to be able to multi select non-contiguous row by holding ctrl+click
and select multilple row by holding shift+click or by sweeping with mouse
click.

With the module select.Row I can select non-contiguous row with ctrl+click and the module extendedSelect.Row only allows shift+click for consecutive row selection.

I was wondering if there is any way to achieve this in gridx.