Extended Select row and non-contiguous select row

Extended Select row and non-contiguous select row

Franc23
I was wondering is there any way to combine gridx.modules.extendedSelect.Row and gridx.modules.select.Row.

I want to be able to multi select non-contiguous row by holding ctrl+click and select multilple row by holding shift+click or by sweeping with mouse click.

I tried to combine the two modules but it seems that the first is always overriden by the second module add.