Quantcast

Expanding all rows in a dGrid TreeGrid

Harry Devine

I have a dGrid with the Tree mixin.  The dGrid is 0.3.17.  How can I tell the tree to expand all items?  I can't seem to find that in the code or online.

Thanks,

Harry

Re: Expanding all rows in a dGrid TreeGrid

Michael Schall
Here is a sample from the dgrid site...  Not sure if it works back at 0.3.17...