Quantcast

Event 'on' exists in TextIndicator Gauges but no in Dgauges

Event 'on' exists in TextIndicator Gauges but no in Dgauges – Is there an equivalent to the function 'on' or 'connect' for dojox/dgauges/TextIndicator ? I wanna add an onclick event to my textindicator ...
Hi, You're right, there is currently no public API to detect click events on TextIndicator. The TextIndicator class wraps a GFX text element ...
Thank you so much for your answer, I found a way to deal with this adding this lines gauge.refreshRendering(); gauge.getElementRenderer(&quo...
The only remarks I have about your solutions are: - Calling refreshRendering directly is not the best practice since it's already called automa...
Ok, Im going to use your solution then. Thank you so much for your help Regards Michael Aguilar