Error with built dojo/dijit version

MistaPink
Hi everyone,

I was just trying to build Dojo 1.11.4 with Dijit. This works quite well
until I include dijit/Editor and dijit/_editor/plugins/ViewSource within
the build. After doing so the app fails to load since it tries to load
dijit/_editor/nls/commands.js which is certainly not at the path it is
being requested from.

I also took a look into build-report.txt and it seemed that everything
went fine with it:

/var/www/html/release/dist/dijit/_editor/nls/commands.js:
Done (compile time:0.009s).

What am I missing here?

My profile.js is at
https://gist.github.com/pgab/b65db34f1f9da902f57e797210fb1a80

Thank you,
Paul

Re: Error with built dojo/dijit version

MistaPink
Hi,

I just found that I would need to copy the nls directory to another
place and it worked like charm.

Cheers,
Paul