Dojo based schematic diagram and/or circuit board layout application

Dojo based schematic diagram and/or circuit board layout application

burnsmicro

I am looking for a slick Dojo based schematic diagram and/or circuit board layout application or demo program that was listed either as on the DojoToolkit site many months ago, before the site was revamped.

Can anyone help me find this app or demo program?

BobF

Re: Dojo based schematic diagram and/or circuit board layout application

dylanks
Maybe you are referring to the IBM bpm (business process management)
tool? I don't see an obvious link to a demo, but I think that's what was
shown on the old web site.

on 3/25/16, 12:04 (GMT-07:00) Bob Furber said the following:
> I am looking for a slick Dojo based schematic diagram and/or circuit
> board layout application or demo program that was listed either as on
> the DojoToolkit site many months ago, before the site was revamped.
>
> Can anyone help me find this app or demo program?
>
> BobF

Re: Dojo based schematic diagram and/or circuit board layout application

burnsmicro
It was definitely an application for designing electronic circuits that
comprised a schematic editor and a printed circuit board (PCB) layout
editor showcased on the previous dojotoolkit.org website along with
other dojo based apps.

BobF

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/94e7fded-7162-445e-8ceb-97a2140866a9/entry/creating_complex_diagrams_with_the_dojo_diagrammer_widget23?lang=en
?

on 3/26/16, 15:18 (GMT-07:00) Bob Furber said the following:

> It was definitely an application for designing electronic circuits that
> comprised a schematic editor and a printed circuit board (PCB) layout
> editor showcased on the previous dojotoolkit.org website along with
> other dojo based apps.
>
> BobF
>

> On 16-03-25 12:22 PM, Dylan Schiemann wrote:
>> Maybe you are referring to the IBM bpm (business process management)
>> tool? I don't see an obvious link to a demo, but I think that's what was
>> shown on the old web site.
>>
>> on 3/25/16, 12:04 (GMT-07:00) Bob Furber said the following:
>>> I am looking for a slick Dojo based schematic diagram and/or circuit
>>> board layout application or demo program that was listed either as on
>>> the DojoToolkit site many months ago, before the site was revamped.
>>>
>>> Can anyone help me find this app or demo program?
>>>
>>> BobF

Re: Dojo based schematic diagram and/or circuit board layout application

burnsmicro
Thanks for your help, but this is not the Schematic Capture / PCB Layout
program I had seen many months ago on the previous dojotoolkit.org

On 16-03-26 03:59 PM, Dylan Schiemann wrote:

> Maybe
> https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/94e7fded-7162-445e-8ceb-97a2140866a9/entry/creating_complex_diagrams_with_the_dojo_diagrammer_widget23?lang=en
> ?
>
> on 3/26/16, 15:18 (GMT-07:00) Bob Furber said the following:
>> It was definitely an application for designing electronic circuits that
>> comprised a schematic editor and a printed circuit board (PCB) layout
>> editor showcased on the previous dojotoolkit.org website along with
>> other dojo based apps.
>>
>> BobF
>>

>> On 16-03-25 12:22 PM, Dylan Schiemann wrote:
>>> Maybe you are referring to the IBM bpm (business process management)
>>> tool? I don't see an obvious link to a demo, but I think that's what was
>>> shown on the old web site.

Re: Dojo based schematic diagram and/or circuit board layout application

frankf
Maybe check at this site:

https://web.archive.org/web/*/dojotoolkit.org

burnsmicro wrote
Thanks for your help, but this is not the Schematic Capture / PCB Layout
program I had seen many months ago on the previous dojotoolkit.org
website along with other dojo based apps.

Re: Dojo based schematic diagram and/or circuit board layout application

Perhaps you meant one of the case studies like
https://dojotoolkit.org/blog/case-study-hpcc-systems ?

I've looked through the source code for the old website, and I'm not
really seeing anything that exactly matches your description unfortunately.

on 3/26/16, 17:35 (GMT-07:00) Bob Furber said the following:

> Thanks for your help, but this is not the Schematic Capture / PCB Layout
> program I had seen many months ago on the previous dojotoolkit.org
> website along with other dojo based apps.
>

> On 16-03-26 03:59 PM, Dylan Schiemann wrote:
>> Maybe
>> https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/94e7fded-7162-445e-8ceb-97a2140866a9/entry/creating_complex_diagrams_with_the_dojo_diagrammer_widget23?lang=en
>> ?
>>
>> on 3/26/16, 15:18 (GMT-07:00) Bob Furber said the following:
>>> It was definitely an application for designing electronic circuits that
>>> comprised a schematic editor and a printed circuit board (PCB) layout
>>> editor showcased on the previous dojotoolkit.org website along with
>>> other dojo based apps.
>>>
>>> BobF

Re: Dojo based schematic diagram and/or circuit board layout application

burnsmicro
Thanks Dylan, but that is not the program I am searching for.

Neither am I having any success searching through the old archives that
FrankF suggested.

Where is my memory when I need it?

Thx,

Bob