Dojo 2

psoares
I've played although dojo 2 for the first time today (and I had a blast). I used the dojo cli to create a sample app and was pleasantly surprised to see web pack was being used in place of the traditional dojo build system.

Is there a way to get the web pack configuration file though? I manage to do a build by invoking the cli dojo build command, but I can't see how to tweak the web pack config.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Philippe

Re: Dojo 2

dylanks
Hi Philippe,

There is a way, but it's not yet documented/explained, so I've added a
ticket at https://github.com/dojo/cli-build/issues/34 to get that done.