Dojo 1.x releases, Dojo 2 progress

dylanks
A quick update...

I'm currently building various Dojo 1.x releases (1.4.7, 1.5.5, 1.6.4,
1.7.11, 1.8.13, 1.9.10, 1.10.7, and 1.11.3), and they will be available
within the hour at http://download.dojotoolkit.org/

We will give the 1.12 release candidate a few more days, as we work on
the release notes.

npm will receive updates for the various Dojo versions this week. I will
also let the Google CDN know that we need an update, though this can
sometimes take a while.

Finally, we're getting closer to beta on Dojo 2 (
http://github.com/dojo/meta ). While it's taken far longer than anyone
would like, we've been able to leverage some really great features in
TypeScript 2 and 2.1, as well as adding shims for the most useful
features of ES6, 7, and 8. We're currently hoping to announce the beta
release by the end of Q1, though we have a lot to get done before then!

Happy holidays, and thanks for your support this year.

Re: Dojo 1.x releases, Dojo 2 progress

dylanks
Dojo 1.12.1 is now available. There was a small hiccup with the 1.12.0
build, so please skip straight to 1.12.1!

http://download.dojotoolkit.org/release-1.12.1/

Release notes:
https://github.com/dojo/docs/blob/master/releasenotes/1.12.rst

Happy Holidays,