Dojo 1.12.2 and other backports released

Dojo 1.12.2 and other backports released

dylanks
Today we've released Dojo 1.12.2, 1.11.4, 1.10.8, 1.9.11, 1.8.14,
1.7.12, 1.6.5, 1.5.6, and 1.4.8, which consists of bug and regression
fixes reported since our last batch of releases in December.

One change has been made, which is that cross-domain support for the
Flash version of dojox/storage has been removed due to a reported
security vulnerability. If you are using the Flash-based version of
dojox/storage, please note this change in behavior. Thanks to Enguerran
Gillier for reporting this issue.

New releases are available at http://download.dojotoolkit.org or via npm.

Releases will also be available via the Google CDN once they've had a
chance to deploy the updates.

Re: Dojo 1.12.2 and other backports released

Stolte, Jonathan
FYI,
The dojo-release-1.12.2-src.zip at the url given below is missing the entire dojo package.   (dijit, dojox, themes, and util are there... but dojo is missing... )
Download site at http://download.dojotoolkit.org/release-1.12.2/ indicates file should be 46M but actual download is 23M (23,634KB)

Today we've released Dojo 1.12.2, 1.11.4, 1.10.8, 1.9.11, 1.8.14, 1.7.12, 1.6.5, 1.5.6, and 1.4.8, which consists of bug and regression fixes reported since our last batch of releases in December.

One change has been made, which is that cross-domain support for the Flash version of dojox/storage has been removed due to a reported security vulnerability. If you are using the Flash-based version of dojox/storage, please note this change in behavior. Thanks to Enguerran Gillier for reporting this issue.

New releases are available at http://download.dojotoolkit.org or via npm.

Releases will also be available via the Google CDN once they've had a chance to deploy the updates.

________________________________

The information contained in this message is privileged and intended only for the recipients named. If the reader is not a representative of the intended recipient, any review, dissemination or copying of this message or the information it contains is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender, and delete the original message and attachments.

Re: Dojo 1.12.2 and other backports released

dylanks
Are you sure? I've just tested all of the various tarballs and zips and
they all contain the dojo package...

on 3/6/17, 09:54 (GMT-07:00) Stolte, Jonathan said the following:

> FYI,
> The dojo-release-1.12.2-src.zip at the url given below is missing the entire dojo package.   (dijit, dojox, themes, and util are there... but dojo is missing... )
> Download site at http://download.dojotoolkit.org/release-1.12.2/ indicates file should be 46M but actual download is 23M (23,634KB)

Hmmm, I think something is up on our end... I now believe that it is getting stripped either by our proxy server or local virus scanner.
I can watch the download as it comes in... 20M of 46M, ... 26M of 46M,  ... 32M of 46M, etc. but on completion it is only 23M.

So then I moved over to my linux (Kubuntu) box and downloaded it on there (which does have lots of the "garbage" that IT puts on our Windows7 PCs).... and on completion... it is all there.

Go figure... so I guess now I need to track down with the IT group and find out what in the world is going on with this from their end... would be nice to at least get some kind of warning that they have stripped content.

Sorry for the bother but thanks for double checking the zip contents.

Are you sure? I've just tested all of the various tarballs and zips and they all contain the dojo package...

on 3/6/17, 09:54 (GMT-07:00) Stolte, Jonathan said the following:

> FYI,
> The dojo-release-1.12.2-src.zip at the url given below is missing the entire dojo package.   (dijit, dojox, themes, and util are there... but dojo is missing... )
> Download site at http://download.dojotoolkit.org/release-1.12.2/
> indicates file should be 46M but actual download is 23M (23,634KB)

No problem. Admittedly my heart sank or stopped for a second when I saw
your initial email, so I'm glad it's you and not me in this case. ;) The
pressure to not mess up releases that everyone depends on is pretty
intense at times!