Dojo-1.12.1 on Google CDN?

barkingLlama
Does anyone know when Google's CDN will include dojo-1.12.1?  Google has been stuck on 1.11.2 since it was released last Summer.

Thanks in advance

Re: Dojo-1.12.1 on Google CDN?

dylanks
The way Google works with CDN is we do a release, send them an email
with the details, and then we wait. Sometimes it's a few days, sometimes
it takes six months. In this case, we've been waiting about two months,
which means it's about time for another point release and then for me to
nudge them about both sets of releases.

on 2/20/17, 09:09 (GMT-07:00) Mark Hall said the following:
> Does anyone know when Google's CDN will include dojo-1.12.1?  Google has
> been stuck on 1.11.2 since it was released last Summer.
>
> https://developers.google.com/speed/libraries/#dojo
>
> Thanks in advance

Re: Dojo-1.12.1 on Google CDN?

dylanks
As an update for this, 1.12.1, 1.11.3, etc. are now available via the
Google CDN.