Dojo 1.12.0-rc1

dylanks
The first release candidate build of Dojo 1.12 is now available at:
http://download.dojotoolkit.org/release-1.12.0-rc1/

We'll do our usual approach of waiting a week to see if there are any
critical issues reported against the release, before doing either
another RC or a final release.

Thanks everyone for the many PRs and bug fixes that have landed over the
past many months! While most of the focus this year has been on getting
Dojo 2 closer to release, I greatly appreciate everyone's help in
maintaining Dojo 1.x.

We'll get the release notes in order before the final release, as well
as a summary of everything that has landed before then.