Dojo 1.11.0 release

dylanks
I have build the 1.11.0 release and it is available at
http://download.dojotoolkit.org/

Unfortunately, the build did not include the new themes package, so once
I track down what I missed in the build scripts and/or profiles, there
will be a 1.11.1 release. If anyone has time to look into this today or
tomorrow, let me know, otherwise I will get to it later this week.

As such, I won't be announcing the release in our other marketing
channels until 1.11.1 is released.

Re: [dojo-contributors] Dojo 1.11.0 release

dylanks
Also, the following releases are being worked on now:

1.10.5
1.9.8
1.8.11
1.7.9

These should all be available within the hour.

on 3/20/16, 08:01 (GMT-07:00) Dylan Schiemann said the following:

> I have build the 1.11.0 release and it is available at
> http://download.dojotoolkit.org/
>
> Unfortunately, the build did not include the new themes package, so once
> I track down what I missed in the build scripts and/or profiles, there
> will be a 1.11.1 release. If anyone has time to look into this today or
> tomorrow, let me know, otherwise I will get to it later this week.
>
> As such, I won't be announcing the release in our other marketing
> channels until 1.11.1 is released.
>
> Regards,
> -Dylan

Re: [dojo-contributors] Dojo 1.11.0 release

Kitson Kelly
Also on npm, the packages dojo, dijit, dojox, dojo-util and dojo-themes are all available to install at version 1.11.0.

bl

On 03/21/2016 08:22 AM, Kitson Kelly wrote:
Also on npm, the packages dojo, dijit, dojox, dojo-util and dojo-themes are all available to install at version 1.11.0.
Are there any example on how to make a build setup using npm ?

The dojo build utility are looking for a "util/mail.js" file (in node_modules/), but in npm it is called "dojo-util/main.js" dy befaullt, and I am not sure how to make an module alias in the package.json file. An example gulp, grunt, "npm run" would be quite nice :-)

/BL

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 at 15:03 Dylan Schiemann <[hidden email]> wrote:
Also, the following releases are being worked on now:

1.10.5
1.9.8
1.8.11
1.7.9

These should all be available within the hour.

on 3/20/16, 08:01 (GMT-07:00) Dylan Schiemann said the following:
> I have build the 1.11.0 release and it is available at
> http://download.dojotoolkit.org/
>
> Unfortunately, the build did not include the new themes package, so once
> I track down what I missed in the build scripts and/or profiles, there
> will be a 1.11.1 release. If anyone has time to look into this today or
> tomorrow, let me know, otherwise I will get to it later this week.
>
> As such, I won't be announcing the release in our other marketing
> channels until 1.11.1 is released.
>
> Regards,
> -Dylan

Re: Dojo 1.11.0 release

Ron M
We would like to start experimenting with the new flat theme. Are you saying below that it is not part of 1.11.0, or is the themes package something different? If we would have to wait until 1.11.1, do you have any idea when that will be available? In the meantime, is there a way to get started with it?

Thanks,
Ron

Unfortunately, the build did not include the new themes package, so once I track down what I missed in the build scripts and/or profiles, there will be a 1.11.1 release. If anyone has time to look into this today or tomorrow, let me know, otherwise I will get to it later this week.

As such, I won't be announcing the release in our other marketing channels until 1.11.1 is released.

Re: Dojo 1.11.0 release

dylanks
Basically I botched the official build because I missed a few things, so
the 1.11.0 tarball is missing the themes package. :(

But you can of course get started with it now! You could grab the 1.11.0
release, and then grab a copy of themes from
http://github.com/dojo/themes (either via a git clone, or via the link
provided via GitHub to download a tarball of the package).

I worked on the code to fix the build over the weekend. I just need some
time to test it more thoroughly before I release 1.11.1.