Dojo 1.10 dojox/mobile/Heading not working

Dojo 1.10 dojox/mobile/Heading not working

harlanb
Hello,
  In Dojo 1.7, the dojox/mobile/Heading was working quite well.  Quite a while ago I upgraded to 1.10.1 to take advantage of browser storage features.  Since then, the Headings stopped working and I'm not sure why.

  I used the example code (https://dojotoolkit.org/reference-guide/1.10/dojox/mobile/Heading.html) as a test.  This is not working either.

  Here is a JS Fiddle:  https://jsfiddle.net/smdLtk27/2/

  Once big difference from my own web server (apache) and jsfiddle is that I get more returned.

World Clock
World Clock
Edit

  "Edit" above is a button as expected.  Just not in a header bar as it should be, and the examples show.  This used to work.

  I'm open to ideas and suggestions.

Thanks,

Harlan...

Re: Dojo 1.10 dojox/mobile/Heading not working

theinnkeeper

Couple of things, for mobile applications you should load

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/dojo/1.10.4/dojox/mobile/deviceTheme.js">

It will add the the required css files for mobile.

Second at least for working in jsFiddle, you have to add the full paths to the dojo libraries.

Last the packages secion had to be removed because i was mapping the packages to the root of the URL and that is not where the dojo packages are

in jsFiddle.

Fiddle:

https://jsfiddle.net/smdLtk27/4/

--
Ricardo Diaz-Albertini

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 01:25:45 -0600 (MDT), "Harlan H. Bloom" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Hi Ricardo,
  Thank You for the assistance!  It worked.  I'll try to keep in mind the info about jsfiddle.

Harlan...